Please review the following guidelines and tips that will facilitate your admission and stay in the hospital.
- Patient ID number: Provide your patient ID number to your family and friends. They will need this number when they visit you or reach you by phone. This number is will be provided to you at the time of admission and is used to protect your privacy. Without this ID number, we can neither confirm nor deny that you are a patient here to any individual who may call or arrive on the premises.
- Cell phone use is restricted within our facility in order to create a quiet environment with fewer distractions. Leave your cell phone at home or send it home with a family member. If you want access to the phone numbers stored in your cell phone, it maybe kept in a locker so that you may access it while you are here.
- The adult unit patient phone number is (303) 666-2067.
- Search: A staff member will go through your belongings with you and do a thorough but non-invasive search of your clothing and pockets to ensure safety.
- Bring limited clothing & toiletries:
- A jacket or sweater
- A pair of tennis shoes or rubber-soled shoes without shoelaces
- Electric razor for shaving needs (no other razors)
- Rooms are set up for two-person occupancy.
- Valuables should be sent home with a family member. If this is not possible, you may choose to keep valuables with you or have them locked in the hospital safe. The hospital safe is only open Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
- Two-person limit: No more than two visitors are allowed per patient at one time.
- Location: Visiting cannot take place in patient rooms but for privacy the group rooms and/or consult rooms are available. ECT and senior patients have more flexibility with visiting hours.
- Check in: When coming to the unit with personal items, family and friends must first check in with the staff at the nursing station. Plants or flowers must be in baskets or plastic containers.
If you have any questions please feel free to talk with staff. We would like to make your stay as comfortable as possible.