Employees of Centennial Peaks Hospital are dedicated to Service Excellence. We employ dynamic people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.
Our comprehensive UniFLEX benefits package includes:
- Paid time off
- Extended leave bank
- Kaiser health insurance (HMO and Enhanced HMO)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic life and supplemental life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Defined contribution account
- Stock purchase program
- Shift differentials for clinical staff
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support the recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and equitable compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, religion, and disability.
Employment at Centennial Peaks Hospital is subject to successful completion of a drug screen and background check.